In NewZealand Beach🌞
I went to the NewZealand beach with my host family, Missy, Matthew and Wan from China on Saturday🏝
And NewZealand sun is very strong so my host family said "You should apply sun cream !!
In NewZealand, sun is very strong so you should protect your skin" so I applied sun cream.
But the quantity of the sun cream isn't enough so I burned my skin and very very very painful !!!
My toes, hands, foots, face and neck is so painful so my host family give me an cream made from aloe and I use this cream every 3 hours and it makes me cool☺️
I'll use a lot of sun cream next time.......
And NewZealand sun is very strong so my host family said "You should apply sun cream !!
In NewZealand, sun is very strong so you should protect your skin" so I applied sun cream.
But the quantity of the sun cream isn't enough so I burned my skin and very very very painful !!!
My toes, hands, foots, face and neck is so painful so my host family give me an cream made from aloe and I use this cream every 3 hours and it makes me cool☺️
I'll use a lot of sun cream next time.......
コメント
コメントを投稿